At Grand Bank, we understand that growth and profitability are the ultimate goal of any small business. We have the lending products as well as experienced lenders to help you grow and prosper. We'll sit down with you, one-on-one, to get a full understanding of your business as well as your financial needs. Our decisions are made locally, we can respond quickly with a solution customized to meet your needs.
- Finance the purchase, or refinance, to expand or improve owner-occupied or investment properties such as office/industrial buildings, multi-use buildings, multi-unit apartment buildings, shopping centers, warehouses, etc.
- Construction loans for new construction, expansion, or renovations
Business Term Loans
- Equipment, machinery, vehicle, computer, or inventory purchases
- Leasehold improvements
- Refinancing and debt consolidation
Business Line of Credit
- Provides short term working capital
U.S. Small Business Administration Loans
Contact a loan officer at Grand Bank to learn how we can assist you with a loan through the U. S. Small Business Administration (SBA), available to qualified small businesses.
Our SBA Loans can help you…
- Start, purchase or expand a business
- Refinance existing debt
- Commercial real estate purchase
- Commercial construction projects
- Provide working capital
- Purchasing machinery, equipment, fixtures
Terms of SBA financing are flexible and can include…
- Long-term financing
- Fixed maturity
- No balloon payments
- No prepayment penalty (under 15 years)
Qualifications: For-profit businesses must meet the SBA standards for size & business type.
Maximum Loan Amount: $5 million
Contact us at 1-800-234-3459 and ask to speak with one of our Loan Officers who can assist you through the SBA 7(a) Loan Guaranty Program.
Homeowners Association Loans
- Available for Homeowner Associations and can be used for renovation/improvements, etc. with fixed or variable rates
*All loans subject to credit approval