Compare Checking Accounts
All accounts include:
All of Grand Bank's customers are welcome to enjoy the FREE benefits of electronic statements, internet banking, and Grand Bank's mobile apps.
Free Checking with Interest
- .84% APY*
- NO Service Charges
- NO Minimum Balance
- NO Strings Attached
*No minimum to open account or earn Annual Percentage Yield (APY), accurate as of May 1, 2019; rate may change without notice after account opening.. No qualifications. No activities fees. Unlimited check writing. No minimum usage levels. Personal Accounts only.
Personal Checking Account
Convenient and economical
- No minimum balance required
- No Monthly service charges
- Unlimited check writing privileges
- Bank-to-bank transfers
Money Market Account
- Interest is compounded daily and credited monthly (if your daily balance falls below $2,500.00, a monthly service charge of $10.00 is applied)
- There are no limits on the number of transfers or withdrawals that you may make in person at any of our branches, or at an ATM.
- You may make up to six withdrawals from your account per statement period. A withdrawal is a transfer from a Money Market account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, telephone, or computer transfer, or by check, draft, debit card, or similar order. If you exceed this limitation in any 12-month cycle, the account will convert to a noninterest bearing account in accordance with Federal Regulations.
- A $10.00 service charge will be imposed for each withdrawal over six per statement period.
- See rates page
Avoid accidental overdrafts, protect yourself from overdraft fees and have access to cash when you need it. Apply for an Overdraft Checking Line of Credit when you open a Free Checking with Interest Account or a Personal Checking account.
Debit Card Restrictions
As a result of increased Debit Card Fraud and our concern for your protection effective immediately you will be required to use your PIN (Personal Identification Number) instead of your signature for certain debit card transactions. This restriction applies to the following countries:
- South Africa
- Dominican Republic
If you have any questions concerning this new restriction, please call 609.269.2619. Restrictions are subject to change without notice.