Savings MMA & CDs
Every cent counts...a penny saved is a penny earned...save early...save often...watch your money grow...You know what you're supposed to do...we make it easy for it to become a reality!
Personal Savings Account
- Basic savings account
- Earn competitive rates on all deposited funds with a daily balance of $250.00 or more
- Interest is compounded daily and credited quarterly; rates are variable and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- If average daily balance falls below $250.00 during the quarter, a $5.00 service fee will be charged. Fees could reduce earnings.
- You may make up to six withdrawals from your account per month. A withdrawal is a transfer from a Savings account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, telephone, or computer transfer, or by check, draft, debit card, or similar order. If you exceed this limitation in any 12-month cycle, the account will convert to a non-interest bearing account in accordance with Federal Regulations.
Money Market Account
Earn market rates on your checking account balance when you maintain a daily balance of $2,500.00 or more. Fees could reduce earnings; rate may change without notice after account opening.
- Interest is compounded daily and credited monthly (if your daily balance falls below $2,500.00, a monthly service charge of $10.00 is applied)
- There are no limits on the number of transfers or withdrawals that you may make in person at any of our branches, or at an ATM.
- You may make up to six withdrawals from your account per statement period. A withdrawal is a transfer from a Money Market account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, telephone, or computer transfer, or by check, draft, debit card, or similar order. If you exceed this limitation in any 12-month cycle, the account will convert to a non-interest bearing account in accordance with Federal Regulations.
- A $10.00 service charge will be imposed for each withdrawal over six per statement period.
- See rates page
Certificates of Deposit
What are you saving for? Take your financial resolutions from Daydream to Reality
- High Yield without the volatility of the stock market
- Start saving today with as little as $1,000
- Daily compounding interest to maximize your earning potential
- Consumer, Business, Nonprofits, and IRA Accounts Welcome
- No Maintenance Fees
- No Setup Fees
- NO SURPRISES
- A penalty for early withdrawal applies to all CDs and may invade principal
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
Make your retirement vision a reality...your future self will thank you! All Grand Bank certificate of deposit products are available for traditional IRAs and ROTH IRAs, subject to minimum opening balance requirements. Funds from qualified pension or profit-sharing plans can be rolled over into an IRA tax-free for 60 days from distribution. You can also transfer, rollover, or consolidate existing IRAs. IRS penalties may apply for early withdrawal from an IRA account, you should consult your tax adviser. Contact one of our Branch Representatives for more information.